Length of Course: 2 hour
Audience 24 - 100
People shop logically but buy emotionally.
The challenge for all of us is to shift a shopper into a buyer and we do this by engaging their emotions into the transaction. The right kind of questions gets the right kind of results and creates an emotional attachment to you and the product. This increases sales and increases client satisfaction.
Psychological research has proven these two aspects of buyer’s behaviour are true.
“PEOPLE VALUE WHAT THEY SAY AND THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS MORE THAN WHAT THEY ARE TOLD!”
“PEOPLE VALUE WHAT THEY ASK FOR MORE THAN WHAT IS FREELY OFFERED!”
How will this knowledge change your current approach to presenting your case to clients? This highly participative program will get participants to take a close look at their current sales conversations and they will change the way they ask questions and change the way they relate to clients. The results will speak for themselves.
• How to get clients to talk 80% of the time and you only 20%
• How to engage the emotional connection with clients
• How to ask more effective questions to capitalize on scientific research on getting to YES
• Learn to ask for the business at the right time. Most ask too early before emotional connection is made
• How to close with a question